Today, the 22nd April is Earth Day. Globally in 193 countries people and governments are promising to protect the Mother Globe and its Environment. To make this surface suitable for all to lice, for humans and for other organisms too.
On this day in 1970, more than 120 countries signed the global declaration under UNFCCC (United Nation Framework Convention on Climate Change) in Paris. This promise deals with greenhouse gases emission, mitigation and its financing. After its first celebration date, now it is in action on annual base and world-wide every year. On Twenty Second of April.
Actions for Us to Do
We can make good deal of improvements in the given points.
- To keep temperature rise well below 2 C at all cost.
- This Point 1 will decrease climate change or will reduce its effect.
- Reducing Carbon Dioxide Emissions.
- To adapt to adverse effects of Climate Change.
- To Finance such tasks which helps in Lowering emissions in different ways.
- Every country of this agreement must plan such activities. and
- They should release big deal of funds to get the goal in a fast way.
Who Contribute More Emissions
By jurisdiction, the contribution to total CO2 emission is as follow…
1st: China> 29.4%
2nd: United States of America> 14.3%
3rd: European Economic Area> 9.8%
4th: India> 6.8%
5th: Russia> 4.9%
6th: Japan> 3.5%
Who is Responsible
The total contributions of the above jurisdictions shows that China and USA is on top. Both Nations must contribute to this dilemma.