Today we explore that every year 24th April is celebrated as world Day for lab animals. This day urges us to advocate for the animals used in labs in biomedical research.
This day was first established on 24th April 1980. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is the first platform to advocate the rights of animals.
What Should We Do?
We may take serious steps like…
- We shall minimize the use of animals in labs.
- Use models instead of live species.
- Advocate for the rights of animals in labs.
- Minimize the life risks for animals in zoos, labs, forests and in wild.
- Aware the people for those rights and encourage them to take actions personally and individually.
- Make ourselves liable to those actions recommended.