Hello Ecology and The Environment Readers!
Today, We explore from The New York Times that Germany has reported more than 0.1 Million cases but the death rate is very low. This exception is due to many reasons; Some of these are:
- The first cases occurred in young people who were very strong with respect to immune system.
- The government has good testing services, providing it to more people.
- The common and the particulars; all the members of the community are well aware of the outbreak and have confined themselves to homes.
- The folks are exercising the health care precautionary measures with full attention.
- Germany has well equipped and free system of health.