Hello Ecology and The Environment Readers!
Lets have some words about Water, Our Life.
Water with a chemical formula H2O is responsible to sustain life. We are incapable of carrying out household activities without water. From dawn to dusk, each and every work sees towards it.
Probably it was the first molecule produced on the planet earth. Many scientists believe that the first life emerged from water.
All life forms depend on water. From house to industry, drinking to eating, cultivating to cooking, cleaning to cooling.
Oceans, the most stable of all ecosystems
. One of many reasons is its ability to bear high temperature. A very small change in temperature toward a large amount of heat.
Human doings have very wide range of effects on water. Humans are destroying freshwater resources in a haste. Applying more pesticides actually poisoning these capitals. Not only pesticides are the problem, others are too severe. They include;
- Addition of industrial effluents.
- Opening of household drainage into rivers.
- Wastes of marble factories.
- Plastics and microplastics in to water bodies.
- Contaminated surgical instruments.
- Wastes of shops, and many more.
Future of Water
In coming days, it seems that we will have to face this problem with more severity. In response to COVID-19, the climate has taken a reverse gear. Some challenges should be focused at all levels. These are;
- Minimizing the use of plastics.
- Introducing water-friendly technology.
- Replacing the classic methods with new ones.
- Introduction of more biodegradable measures.